Graphics settings

dgamer10

Question

Hello! I have a low-end PC and I would like to find the best graphics settings to make my game run better. Here are the specs: AMD FX 4100, AMD Radeon HD 6700, 8GB RAM. I don't want my game to look like shit but I also don't want it to run like shit. When I am the only one nearby(on TruckersMP) I have around 30-35 FPS with my graphics on medium. Please help!

3 answers to this question

Hello there, @dgamer10!

As someone who also has a low-end PC, I recommend using custom graphics settings instead of the available presets "Low - Medium - High - Ultra". I cannot give you any specific graphics settings that will work well for sure. However, what you can do is changing the game resolution to 125% or 150%, and the rest of the settings to low, especially the quality of the grass and vegetation in general, that affects the performance a lot. As for other settings, you can try changing some of them from Low to Medium based on how that is affecting the performance. The only way to achieve a constant framerate with nice looking graphics is playing with the settings and testing.

Hope that answers your question. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Leon Baker

Support Team

Hello there,

Since you solved your issue, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Elih.
TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved