Truckersmp sending me back to normal ets2

gego78900

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello @gego78900;

It should come to a place like the photo I added below then it should go to the server selection place it is quite normal to come to the normal ETS2 screen after these.

spacer.png

If the game does not go to Multiplayer when you press the "DRIVE" button when the game is opened I recommend you to follow the instructions given below;

1) Try uninstalling and reinstalling TruckersMP Launcher and all its files. You can download the TruckersMP Launcher by clicking here.

2) After installing Launcher, try to run it as administrator.

3) If it still doesn't work make sure you have selected ETS2 folder and Launcher folder correctly.

If you see a red error message in chat when you enter the server please post a screenshot below so I can help you correctly.

I hope I could help. If you have anything else on your mind, don't hesitate to ask me.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                          Languages that I know;

!drkYVZ                                                                                                                                  Turkish, English, Spanish, German

Social:                                                                                                       Have a safe trucking and have a good day!                                                                                                         Useful Links:

TruckersMP     |     TruckersMP Forum     |     Steam                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ban Appeal    |     Report         Rules      |     Feedback     |     Support

Hello there,

Has your problem been solved with the solutions given above?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,  
EL KEES 
TruckersMP Support

truckersmp-logo-sm.png
                                                                                                                                                                                               Best regards | EL KEES

role_Support.png.70d522cddc7230c922d6fbd271df4697.png                        

TruckersMP Rules - Support System - Report System - Feedback System

Hello there,

Since there has not been a reply in 3 days, I will go ahead and move this topic to Inactive Topics.

İf you wish for this topic to be open again, please message myself or another Support member to have it open.

Kind Regards,

Lucas._

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive Topics