World of Trucks Connection is Lost

Kiwipedia21

Question

Hi,

I played on TruckersMP yesterday and it was working fine, but when I tried to play today it told me an unsupported game version was detected. I followed the instructions and changed from 1.46 to 1.45 and after that I could log in. However, when Im logged in it says the World of Trucks connection is lost and if I try to connect it says the service is not compatible with my current version of the game. I have tried going back and forth between 1.46 and 1.45, but it almost seems like the game requires me to have an installation in between those. I have tried reinstalling TruckersMP, but it still gives me the same problem. Does anyone know a solution for this? Thank you in advance!

t1.png

t2.png

4 answers to this question

Hello,

Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator just received a new update, which is not yet supported by TruckersMP. If you want to play on the servers, you will need to downgrade to 1.45. However, since World Of Trucks is an official "addition" to the game it only works with the newst version of the game, while TruckersMP is a modification which is not made by SCS. Therefore, you either need to play in singleplayer with 1.46 to use World Of Trucks, or play on TruckersMP with 1.45 but you can't use World Of Trucks. Usually the support from TruckersMP will arrive within days, so you shouldn't have to wait too long.

Let us know if this helped,

Kind Regards,

LogRol