Problem with autumn mod

sparzy

Question

8 answers to this question

Hello there, the Early Autumn Mod files will not appear in your Mod Manager when you launch TruckersMP, this is normal. If the Early Autumn Mod files are in the correct folder, they will be picked up by TruckersMP launcher automatically. I hope this helps!

Kindest Regards,

FayezTMP | TruckersMP Player

Bruijn Logistics |  General Manager + Driver

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

Hello there, we can't understand your problem, can you explain more.... The process is automatic by just putting the files in their right place and starting the launcher, the mod will work by itself without any activation from you. Hope that makes more sense!

• Upvote 1

Kindest Regards,

status.png

Reports | Appeals | Knowledge Base | Support System | Feedback System | Recruitment

Hello there, I explained to you that the process does not require activation, but rather is automatic. In this case, if you can attach an in-game video so we can understand your problem...

Kindest Regards,

status.png

Hello there,

It looks like your problem is solved, I will go ahead and move this topic to solved topics.

If you have anymore issue in the future, feel free to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

OmSaL

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and Moved to Solved