Too few options with own trailer (WOT)

Stopanac

Question

Hey

I have just come back after 5 years away from the game, and I have tried to find a post about this, without luck.

I want to make deliveries with my own trailer but on World of Trucks-contracts. However there are so few of these deliveries possible, from some cities there are zero, and mostly when there are, its short or medium trips. I have maxed out everything, and can find good deliveries when not taking WOT-contracts. I want to drive WOT because the trips get logged, and i love it for the statistics.

Is there a way to get more deliveries when choosing WOT with own trailer, or is it just what it is?

5 answers to this question

What kind of trailer and which server are you using?

Specialized trailers accept only several types of cargo, which there maybe no company that ships that cargo in your vicinity - WoT only displays jobs in a certain circular area around you, sometimes not neccessarily the whole city you are in. Single trailers are allowed everywhere, double trailers only in some countries, in case of ATS, only STAA is allowed nation wide, rest of the trailer combinations differs from state to state.

Also, WoT is not compatible with map mods, Promods is generally not compatible, though WoT will work in areas with no changes. 

This is how  I would rank owned trailers in ETS2 based on number of available cargo types (lower chance of no job):

1. Curtainsider , Krone Profi Liner, Krone Paper Liner, Schwarzmüller Platform
  2. Dry Freighter, Krone Dry Liner
  3. Flatbed with Container Pins
  4. Low Bed and Low Loader  - the more axles, the more loads available, extendable is the best
  5. Refrigerated and Insulated, Krone Cool Liner, Schwarzmüller Refrigerated, Container Carrier, Krone Box Liner, Flatbed, Krone Profi Liner HD,  Schwarzmüller Low Loader
  6. Dumper, Fuel Tanker, Drop Side Flatbed, Krone Profi Liner Building, Silo Trailer, Chemical Tanker (beta, will be available with 1.46)
  7. Logger, Schwarzmüller Slide-Post, Food Tanker, Schwarzmüller Food Tank

Same for ATS:

1. Reefer
  2. Insulated and Dry Van
  3. Flatbed, Dropdeck, Sliding Tarp 
  4. Lowboy
  5. Container Carrier
  6. Fuel Tanker, Dumper, Chip Van, Hopper, Dry Bulk Trailer
  7. Bulk Feed Trailer, Chemical Tanker, Logger
  8. Livestock Trailer

• Like 2

On 10/8/2022 at 12:36 AM, Granite said:

What kind of trailer and which server are you using?

Specialized trailers accept only several types of cargo, which there maybe no company that ships that cargo in your vicinity - WoT only displays jobs in a certain circular area around you, sometimes not neccessarily the whole city you are in. Single trailers are allowed everywhere, double trailers only in some countries, in case of ATS, only STAA is allowed nation wide, rest of the trailer combinations differs from state to state.

Also, WoT is not compatible with map mods, Promods is generally not compatible, though WoT will work in areas with no changes. 

This is how  I would rank owned trailers in ETS2 based on number of available cargo types (lower chance of no job):

1. Curtainsider , Krone Profi Liner, Krone Paper Liner, Schwarzmüller Platform
  2. Dry Freighter, Krone Dry Liner
  3. Flatbed with Container Pins
  4. Low Bed and Low Loader  - the more axles, the more loads available, extendable is the best
  5. Refrigerated and Insulated, Krone Cool Liner, Schwarzmüller Refrigerated, Container Carrier, Krone Box Liner, Flatbed, Krone Profi Liner HD,  Schwarzmüller Low Loader
  6. Dumper, Fuel Tanker, Drop Side Flatbed, Krone Profi Liner Building, Silo Trailer, Chemical Tanker (beta, will be available with 1.46)
  7. Logger, Schwarzmüller Slide-Post, Food Tanker, Schwarzmüller Food Tank

Same for ATS:

1. Reefer
  2. Insulated and Dry Van
  3. Flatbed, Dropdeck, Sliding Tarp 
  4. Lowboy
  5. Container Carrier
  6. Fuel Tanker, Dumper, Chip Van, Hopper, Dry Bulk Trailer
  7. Bulk Feed Trailer, Chemical Tanker, Logger
  8. Livestock Trailer

Thanks for the useful answer 🙂

Hello there,

I am glad that your problem has been solved. Thanks to all, who have participated. Have a great rest of the day!

I will now move this to solved topics.

Kind Regards,

[DJ Trans*035] djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator

//Locked and moved to solved.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator