When is my ban open ?

Question

I had a permanent ban months ago.There is a new rule this year.(is.the permanent ban has been lifted.)But I still seem to be permanently banned right now.(admin who banned me Stefan 22)If a game manager Stefan knows 22, please let her say.

7 answers to this question

Hey!

You still look banned permanently. We can not see your punishment history due to your settings. 

You must contact with your game moderator in Appeal System. (https://truckersmp.com/appeals) If you are not okey with your appeal situation, you can contact with a game manager in Feeback System. (https://truckersmp.com/feedback)

I just say that you must not say anything related to your punishment in the forums. 

Dear @ets 2 (need for truck),

First of all I want to welcome you to our forum!

As @LIGHTOFGOD [USK] said correctly, the ban appeal system is the right way to call attention to this situation.

In addition, I want to inform you that Game Moderators have up to 3 full days to answer your appeal. So please be patient.

Further information about our appeal system can be found here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/1

However, do you have any further questions or problems regarding TruckersMP at the moment? ?

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Trial Support

Hello @ets 2 (need for truck)

Hope you are doing great.

The permanent bans were lifted only for those who were permanently banned due to history.

Those who were banned due to hacking, bug abuse, ban evading etc are still banned

If you were banned due to any of the reason mentioned in second second category then you don't need to appeal or make feedback for you ban as you will be not unbanned in that case.

But if you were banned due to history and still you are banned and then you are welcome to contact game moderators through appeal system or game moderation managers through feedback system. Link are already provide above, still attaching it again. 

Appeal System | Feedback System

Link to article on how to appeal a ban is available on the post above as well as here.

I hope you find my information helpful. If you have furthermore questions please feel free to ask here.

Kind Regards,

Walker24480

TruckersMP Player

Branch Manager 

1666005388_ETS2MCG-WEAREFAMILY_smallwhite.png.23bcaa80c923794d8bce693db4a17350.png 

Join ETS2MCG VTC today for best VTC experience      

Hello there,

I am glad that your problem has been solved. Thanks to all, who have participated. Have a great rest of the day!

I will now move this to solved topics.

Kind Regards,

[DJ Trans*028] djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support

//Locked and moved to solved.

Regards, 

djmtrlltc

TruckersMP Support + Translator & DBus Translator