What equipment or peripherals do you use to control the driving of the vehicle in the game?

GuYing_TMP

2 hours ago, NaTY0u345 [FR] said:

Hello !

I use an Xbox Controller, with a special receiver connected to my PC, to play ETS2 and ATS.

Wow, thanks to the game administrator for answering our questions.

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

GuYing_TMP's Forum  |  TruckersMP  |  GuYing_TMP

On 1/11/2022 at 4:56 PM, Scanva Diesel A/S said:

我正在使用鼠标和键盘,但我会改变。我会购买罗技 G29,因为它非常好,我推荐给大家 :Haulie 兴奋:

If you just play simulation games, Logitech g29 is really a good choice, with the best cost performance, and it feels good in Ets2 games. If you have money, T300 is also a good choice

如果是针对模拟类的游戏,G29确实可以达到你的预期,并且性价比也合适。预算比较高入手T300也是个好选择

3 hours ago, Maxim. [FR] said:

A G29. Probably the best experience you can currently get from ets, as long as it is properly set up. 

Wow!

8 hours ago, flotus said:

When I first started playing TruckersMP, I used my keyboard and I didn't know about the mouse option. Now that I know, I would've used mouse my mouse instead. However, for a few years now, I've had a Logitech G29 and it has never failed on me! Driving is so smooth, and definitely feels semi-realistic. 

HaHa

GuYing_TMP

TruckersMP   Player

GuYing_TMP's Forum  |  TruckersMP  |  GuYing_TMP

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys!

I'm using Xbox Elite Controller Gen1.

Personally, the paddles behind it has a very different experience of operating the ETS2 with any other controller.

However, if software remapping such as Rewasd is not applicable, using the official software of Xbox can only map the four rear paddles to the ABXY keys. I usually use two of those paddles and map them to the AX key and act as a retarder shifter.

Adjusting the viewing angle on the controller is also very difficult and unsatisfactory. But I wish it could be adjusted like BeamNG.drive's driver's viewing angle, which is undoubtedly very good. Probably currently exists in ETS2, hope you can help me if you know.

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive sub-forum.
We apply these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If you have any questions, please feel free to DM me. 

Kindest regards,

DatSpeed

TruckersMP Community Moderator

// Locked & Moved to Archive

Archived