Fail to update "System" during installation of launcher

Duan_Malaysia

Question

Hello, I could probably ask the similar question, but I couldn't find any of solutions regarding my problem installing the launcher. It seems like it wont update the system while the ETS update was successful. I've tried few solutions using VPN, uninstalling, deleting the program data and so on. Thank you for any of you who could find the solution.

trucksMP error.jpg

8 answers to this question

Hello there!

Has your problem been solved with the above given suggestions?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

We await your return! ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

5 hours ago, General18 said:

Hello there!

Has your problem been solved with the above given suggestions?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue, helps us keep the forum organized!

We await your return! ? 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

Thank you to all, but yes, I've been tried the above suggestion though. Sadly it still can't get it to work. It's soo frustrated. 

On 6/10/2021 at 10:19 AM, IBOZKURTI said:

Can you connect your mobile internet to your computer? If your computer is desktop, please connect it to your friend’s internet connection and update the game. Your ISP can cause this situation. 

OK this is new. I will try to do as you wish, Thank you for your advise. I will update any results ASAP.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, nauzder said:

OK this is new. I will try to do as you wish, Thank you for your advise. I will update any results ASAP.

Hello sir, I did using the mobile phone Wi-Fi, but the system still there and cant be update. I still need this launcher to play along with multiplayers, but this small error have ruined my life. I am sorry to keep you all hanging to my problem. Any other solutions it most appreciated. Thank you to all!

8 hours ago, nauzder said:

Hello again, Good news! I think I've solved my problem. It's looks like the problem is from my side. Shame to myself. I've create a new user to my computer and install the launcher using the new desktop and its worked. Thank you for your time and I should reformat my computer for clean installation later. 2104036328_Sucesssmall.png.94402f2b4b373fd9850029003d34556a.pngThank you for your kind and very helpful though. God bless you.

Dear @nauzder,

Thank you very much for the confirmation.  

I am glad to hear that your problem has been solved! ? 

For this reason, I will close this topic now and move it to "Solved".

Feel free to create a new topic or contact us via the Support System, in case you have any further questions or problems.

Kind regards,

Polyxena

TruckersMP Support & Discord Moderator

//Topic closed and moved to Solved.