Different truck types for truckers MP servers

Lallum91

I would like to see more truck types available on truckers MP and ProMods servers like American style trucks On ETS2 TruckersMP servers I would love to be able to have different styles of trucks not just the euro style but also the American style in the same game aswell as some new models like the new Tesla trucks 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time into submitting your suggestion to us.  

I have reviewed your suggestion and sadly I've come to the conclusion that we simply cannot implement new trucks into the game.  

Adding a new truck to the game is something for SCS Software to do, not for TruckersMP.  

There are a bunch of legal issues we would run into when it comes to adding a new truck into TruckersMP. Therefore are we unable to implement new trucks into TruckersMP.  

Also please note that when you are submitting your suggestion to us to check out these posts first!  

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.