– speed limit led light
– new icons on the map
– changes the appearance of the road advisor
– changes colors on mapi
– hud bar at the top (HG)
– the speed limiter has changed position
– corresponds to dx 11
– smaller size of the mirror on the F2 key

Any example images: https://ets2mods.lt/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/gps-rg-pro-red-led-hg-60_2.jpg

Why should it be added?: I think this mod should be allowed in truckersmp because some people don't like to have the overlay map over they're screen but still like to see they're speed and all that info on they're scree so then they keep it on and they don't like it but also some people like to have 1 or maybe 2 overlay mirrors on they're screen but they are a bit too big and this mod makes them smaller because also some people who local mod have a mirror mod and it freezes until they look at the mirror but if they have the overlay mirror then it won't freeze so i think this will be an amazing idea to bring to TMP

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your suggestion to us.  

I have reviewed your suggestion and I've come to the conclusion that it is almost impossible to add certain mods to TruckersMP.  

The game servers are unable to support even more mods than what they already support and therefore making this impossible.  

It should also be noted that most of these suggestions are something to suggest to SCS Software rather than to us, here at TruckersMP. 

We are allowed to temporarily edit files of the game but we cannot make permanent changes. This is something for SCS Software to look into, not us.  

Thank you for taking your time into submitting your suggestion to us though!

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.