Two issues [No auto park and game crashing]

setari

Question

I just started playing Euro Truck Sim 2 again and decided to get into the multiplayer scene, however whenever I complete a job the game crashes, and I also get no EXP whatsoever towards leveling up. If I get no EXP what's the point of playing?

Also obviously I need assistance with the game crashing.

Also there is no auto parking? I was super late with my delivery because I had to take a bunch of time to park my trailer. -_-

Thanks for any help I can get.

13 answers to this question

Auto parking is turned off for a reason. Apparently the auto parking causes teleporting which causes lag.

Also, the super late delivery is probably not due to parking the trailer but the fact that I'm guessing you logged off with the trailer still connected and the server time continues regardless of if you're logged in or off. So advice: don't log off with a job still outstanding. If you can, finish the job before logging off. Particularly if you are logging off for a while like an hour or more.

That late delivery actually explains the no exp too by the way. If the trailer is late or damaged, you take penalties for that and there is a certain point where you don't get any money or exp towards anything.

So does that mean my loan payments will be infinitely taken out even when I'm not playing?

Also it looked like they worked when I rested because I got a bunch of spam on my nav from them earning money and one of them leveling up. :\

Not quite, it will be taken out as one lump sum when you log back in as your game catches up to the multiplayer time. And yeah, you resting causes them to catch up but only if they aren't already bugged out. They will eventually bug out and have really long times left on their drives.

Okay so to un-bug them I have to select their truck and hit drive and then return to my truck and it fixes them or are they just infinitely bugged?

Not sure how this is worth playing over single player, there's no traffic, only other players, and everything seems to be bugged besides just doing jobs myself, which I could be doing in SP while earning money off my employees and paying back my debts. Nobody talks in-game either so... what's the point of all this?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.