Is it possible to install specific Truck mods?

Thaivias

Question

I am new to ATS and moreso with TMP and have a question...

Is it possible to install a specific Truck mod to my MP game? I am interested in getting the option to purchase a cabover

International, Volvo or Freightliner Cabover truck but can't seem to find any in the current vanilla game.

Also would someone be able to tell me what mods are acceptable for the TMP multiplayer game?

Thanks

Thaivias

PS. Sorry if this is in the wrong category.

5 answers to this question

Moved to Help

Next time if you have any questions, please create a topic in the Help section as Guides section is not the correct place for questions or help related stuff.

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Hello there!

It is not possible to use modifications that would change the base/whole game (for example: vehicles that are not in the base game or map modifications, which adds new places, buildings etc. except ProMods -but it has a dedicated server for itself). 
There are some mods which in turn are allowed, but these are graphics mods (only graphics mods I think), such as Grimes' Winter mod (currently) or Grimes' Late Autumn mod (before), these mods' availability are changing as well as seasons. 
I'm not quite sure but maybe the ReShade and SweetFX are both allowed. (they replaces the post-processing to get more realistic graphics)
You can also do save-editing, there are many guides on the forum which helps you how to do it (but don't forget to respect the rule §3). And you may do/create Local Only Addon Hookups.

Regards,
kinki

Hello there! 

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. :)

Sincerely,
Winter~
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there,

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to "Unsolved" Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Polyxena [GER]

TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics