G29 Shifter button 18 not working.

!Mau!

Question

Hello,
So i have an G29 wheel + shifter, everything was working great no issues, today i wanted to play some ets2 but when i wanted to get on 6th gear i got reverse gear. I wasnt able to assign 6th gear on the shifter ( was working just fine some time ago )
I looked into the settings in windows and 6th gear and reverse is on number 19 both, i dont get number 18 - for 6th gear. ( look in photo ).

Screenshot 2020-12-13 215040.png

7 answers to this question

The stick has only 6 positions, so to make it work with 6 gears + reverse, the same position has to be used for the 6th and the reverse. The difference is that for reverse, you need to push the stick down and then move it to its position, for 6th, you just move it. Other than that, I can't think of any reasons why both would appear as the same "input".

12 hours ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

The stick has only 6 positions, so to make it work with 6 gears + reverse, the same position has to be used for the 6th and the reverse. The difference is that for reverse, you need to push the stick down and then move it to its position, for 6th, you just move it. Other than that, I can't think of any reasons why both would appear as the same "input".

I know that, i mean common...but still not working.

12 hours ago, [Demir] 'Denizlili. said:

Hello @!Mau!,

Try to do Input Wizard in the Controller Setting and set your Steering Wheel and your Shifter again from there, you can also choose what kind of gear you want.

Hope I could help you.

King Regards,

[Demir]´Denizlili.

Nop, that dosent work. Still 6th gear and reverse on same number ( 19 ) 18th dosent work :-??

Also i have re-install the drivers from steering wheel.

Hello!

I can say few solutions!

Solution 1

> Check your driver version.

> If the version is old, you have to update the driver.

Solution 2

> Try another USB input

Solution 3

> Un plug pedals

> Un plug the usb input

> Plug in every un plugged input

Kind regards,

Blitoka33

-----------------------

Current forum rank: 

1771048576_role_Driver(1).png.d3968ae971

Hello there!  

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

You have 1 week to contact us.

I hope you understand. 

Thanks to all participation. :)

Sincerely,
Winter~
TruckersMP - Support

//Locked and Moved to Inactive

Hello there, :)

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
Beenz.
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

Language: English

Support System | Knowledge Base | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback System

Remember stay positive ❤️