kagesong

Veteran Driver II
  • Last visited

About kagesong

kagesong's Achievements

1. Umm........did you read what I said? I did that. Steam no likey. Steam say won't run downgrade. Kagesong no can play MP, cus Steam not always work right.
  2. a little lost here. delete my profiles? your directions here are not very clear.
  3. I've done that with ATS and ETS2, but my Steam does not like it. Also, I thought 1.25 was out of beta, I am not registered to update with betas.......... So why am I at 1.25
  4. I have nothing bad to say about the team, rest assured. You guys are AWESOME. However, my steam does not like the downgrade. So, I just wondered if there is an ETA on the new patch. I love the work you guys do that SCS did not think to get involved in. I hope support and understanding rolls in for you.
  5. Hello, I cannot run the downgraded version of either truck sim. Steam does not like it for me. Is there any ETA on when a compatible MP will be available? I hope soon. I really love your guys' work on this. Brought to game to a whole new fun for me. I hope this is an okay place to put this. Will support if I ever have an income. :D. Sadly have $2 to my name right now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.