camysteele44

Veteran Driver VI
  • Last visited

About camysteele44

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

camysteele44's Achievements

1. I HAVE FIXED! and finally back on ETS2MP :D. i reinstalled windows and it worked but it had broke with other things so thats why i needed to do it.
  2. hasnt helped at all sadly ptototypeGR. and the game is up to date blackmyst. thank you both for trying to help. i am left with no other choice than to do that startlinegaming.
  3. i have the same problem. but i skip the truckersmp login as if im going to single player and it freezes on profile page.
  4. I havent played on ETS2MP in quite some time. I decided to come back today but after updating the multiplayer mod and trying to join, my game skipped straight past the truckersmp login and went straight to choose a profile, in which i could not do anything on. i have tried to youtube a fix, ive tried to completely delete truckersmp and reinstalled but still does the same thing. at first it came up with a error but now it launches the game and just freezes on the profile screen, although my game hasnt frozen (hard to explain). I tried to join the teamspeak and talked to JeffSFC who very kindly helped me to get to here, making this post. thank you again mate.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.