wilberforce343

Veteran Driver III
  • Last visited

About wilberforce343

wilberforce343's Achievements

1. Hi All this can be solved, I have sorted the problem. for anyone else having this issue where some files aren't playing. converting the MP3's to OGG fixed my issue hope this helps for anyone else Will
  2. Hi everyone I would like to know if anyone has any solutions on a way i can fix a problem I'm facing. I have music in the usual folder /documents/American Truck Simulator/music/(folder shortcut to my music albums) and like wise for ETS2 /documents/Euro Truck Simulator 2/music/(folder shortcut to my music albums). games detect the albums but will play my Albums Enya, Ellie Goulding, Kacey Musgraves, 2 Unlimited and some of my Now thats what I call music...but skips a shed load of albums and tracks on some of the Now Albums. all files are MP3 format. Any help or advice truly greatfull Will
  3. agreed the Arizona update is only a beta I do like the ole Advanced trailer hook-up that does look cool
  4. looking forward to it, long straight roads in Arizona...can really put the hammer down
  5. Hi. any idea's when the next update for ATS is realeased, cause I'm itching to start delivering to Arizona. have a great weekend TMP Team

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.