SisQuo11

Veteran Driver III
  • Last visited

About SisQuo11

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

SisQuo11's Achievements

1. Cer scuze daca am tras concluzii gresite in privinta ta. Spor la joc.
  2. pai in felul asta vin toti cu masinile skoda si iese un convoi de skoda +lag. Sa inteleg ca nu prea ai rabdare sa stai in coloana Vyorel. Tu trebuie sa fii ala special, primul sau ultimul cu skoda pilot, pe care doar tu o poti avea. Parerea mea e ca nu poti face parte dintrun convoi. No ofense.
  3. Had the same problem few days ago after I have updated to the last version of ets2mp. My system is same x64 Windows. For me, the solution was, and still is: patience for 2,3 minutes and it will start. Practically, when I tried to lunch ETS2MP, nothing happened, only the process in task manager. So I closed it from task manager and retried with the same behavior (game did not started, only the process.). I tried the singleplayer version and it was ok. Only by mistake, I found out that if I wait for 2,3 min, the games starts. Be sure not to have opened multiple ets2mp processes. Start it only once and wait, and wait. It is still doing this, for me, now at this moment. I think it has something to do with the last update vs. my pc configuration. Please tell me if it is the same case for you. Hope it helps.
  4. Inteleg ca intalnirea a avut loc pe Europe 2, nu 1. Personal, nu pot juca pe E2; prea mult lag; probail sunt limitat de hardware (netul e ok). Observ in ultima perioada din ce in ce mai putini romani pe Europe 1. Sa fie din cauza limitarii de viteza?
  5. Done and now it is working. Thanks guys for the quick reply. Best regards,
  6. Hi guys, I am new to truckers MP. Today I bought 2 DLCs on steam: National Windows Flags and Force of nature Paints After that, I am getting a fatal error that the version of the game is wrong ; I am attaching the popup with the error. Please give me an advice on what to do. Thanks guys,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.