m0nk3n

Veteran Driver III
  • Last visited

About m0nk3n

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

m0nk3n's Achievements

1. i have 1 garage from before in single player... since i got the loan after a couple hauls... tried mp now and traveled to the other garage.. i had 7000 dollars from before then after i traveled i had 5 mill...... why?
  2. oh okay. got to caught up in connecting to world of trucks
  3. does the inventory on steam also need to be public?
  4. i have a couple minutes over 2 hours now. i could play an 30 minutes more just to be safe.
  5. how do i add it? do i just click the "check now" button in settings on ur account on truckersmp?
  6. how do i register the ats mp on the site? do i have to have played it 2 hours minimum?
  7. did you guys remove chat on europe 3? when i press Y it ususally opens the chat at the bottom but its not there anymore... or maybe something happened to my client idk.
  8. what do i do if i can't "travel to destination" between my garages? i loaded profile with 4 mill euro and it locked the game when i wanted to travel to other garage. and can i send money to other people?
  9. ehm. i have 3 profiles. and i really dont want to reset economy with 4 mill euros. i made a new user which only has 2k. how do i know how much cash i got on each profile? nvm figured out. backup all 3 profiles then try log in on only 1 to see which it was. it was the one with 4 mill euro. then i copied the 2 other back in and force reset on those and it worked. i can choose jobs now. never give up on this project. if i had cash i would donate. this is awesome to the max
  10. started a new user and finished the first job but i have no jobs in quick job after. i have the north and east dlc. do i need to start somewhere else? can i send money to other ppl?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.