1 Follower

About mindebuc

Profile Information

• Known languages
    Lithuanian, English, (Swedish)

Recent Profile Visitors

566 profile views

mindebuc's Achievements

1. Game: ETS 2 Mod Version: Current. Controllers Used: Logitech G27 Description of Issue: The fact is, that the information about too long queue is overlapping the game. It's impossible to shut it down. How to reproduce: Press the "Join the server" button multiple times until the game lets you in with that stupid information on the screen. Screenshots / Videos:
  2. I'm getting crashes in Rotterdam. Sometimes I get enough time to take cargo and run away from it, sometimes not.
  3. I deleted only one from these modifications which I know wasn't working properly, looks like it solved that problem.
  4. No modifications are enabled. Only ETS 2 MP is working. Even tried to create new profile and it's not working.
  5. Mod Version: 0.1.1 r3 Controllers Used: None Description of Issue: Can't play Singleplayer, because game doesn't let me in. That started to happen after installing ETS 2 MP. How to reproduce: Screenshots / Videos: http://pastebin.com/PNSDEKV6 Here's my game.log, because there's no information about this situation in game.crash

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.