jamin

Veteran Driver III
  • Last visited

About jamin

jamin's Achievements

1. Hi Everytime i have the same problems... I need to reset economy in config file.. I always have no job or only 2 in europe. What can i could do to resolve this problem ? Thanks in advance Best regard
  2. Ok thanks you very much for you answer Have a nice day
  3. Hello, I have a question, I hope not to be the only one to have been the case ! I started my solo career yesterday, I made a loan of € 100,000 in the bank, made 3-4 trips then I have borrowed € 400,000 in addition to the bank. With this money I bought two trucks: one for me and one for a second driver I hired. After, I was going in the multiplayer mode. when I start, instead of have about 100,000 (after bought trucks), I had more than 3 000 000 € .. I'm going to see the stats of second driver, he drove over 250.000km which therefore give me a lot of money .. So I just wanted to know if it was normal that I had as much of a hit or not ? Thank you in advance Best regards

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.