Juxa

Veteran Driver III
  • Last visited

About Juxa

Juxa's Achievements

1. So as i understood from your quote, they can do it without a valid reason? that would be power abuse on their side, as there must be at least some kind of rule breaking for a ban and a reason for the kick. I'd like to hear what the person who's done it has to say about it and hopefully previous two replies are right about the mistype just wondering
  2. So eventually after being semi AFK in the game, found out that i was kicked by FCT | Aragon with a reason as Profanity. I actually demand his explanation for the kick. As far as i know, the nickname i use is neutral and is not an offensive word. moreover, i have said nothing in the chat, so in my opinion, this kick does not have a reason behind it. Screenshot attached. ---- small edit profanity noun: profanity blasphemous or obscene language. "an outburst of profanity" synonyms: oath, swear word, expletive, curse, obscenity, four-letter word, dirty word, execration, imprecation; More a swear word; an oath. irreligious or irreverent behaviour. synonyms: idolatry, sacrilege, irreligiousness, ungodliness, impiety, unholiness, profaneness, blasphemy, irreverence, disrespectfulness, disrespect Nothing from listed above matches the case. except the " four-letter " word, because my name has only 4 letters. duh. still waiting for the answer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.