Ry_Neph

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About Ry_Neph

• Birthday 06/15/1990

Profile Information

Sale, Cheshire, UK (Originally from Sheffield)
  • Interests
    Truck driving of course!
  • Preferred Trucks
    Volvo
  • EU Garage Location
    United Kingdom: Manchester

External Websites

Ry_Neph's Achievements

1. nevermind, i had a very blonde moment, i was trying to launch while logged in to my alt steam account after playing csgo #facepalm Note to others if you experience this problem...check what steam account you are on!
  2. cant login to the game? keep getting the invalid email or password message on every server, email and password are both correct though and i am not banned either? server problem? account problem? help
  3. you banned one and kicked the other http://ets2mp.com/index.php?page=profile&id=632153 http://steamcommunity.com/id/raz669
  4. The forum would not let me post in the bans or reports section so I figured this to be the most relevant place, please move if you wish. So here is the thing, last night I filed a few reports, all accepted and dealt with quickly and with satisfying result....except one. In the evidence video filed with 2 seperate reports (video at bottom of this post) One of the blockers was banned for a certain time period, where as the other only got kicked...both reports where dealt with by the same admin (i wont include the admins name unless needed) I was looking to get another admins opinion or maybe a higher admins over rule on this as they guy that only got kicked clearly does exactly the same as the guy that actually got banned...how from the same admin, for the same rule breaking, is there 2 separate punishments? Thanks for your time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.