tobbhert

Veteran Driver III
  • Last visited

About tobbhert

tobbhert's Achievements

1. No not really but you can close the thread. Thanks
  2. Thank you. I will take a look tomorrow
  3. Hi. Im having a bit low fps/game suttering. Ive followed a lot of guides but nothing about nvidia control panel settings. How should i set my nvidia control panel? I got a 3570k and a 750ti and my fps is around 40-70 with mostly everything on low..
  4. I am using windows 10 yes. and my other specs is pretty good. My cousin just helped me to upgrade my whole computer GPU, CPU RAM and new motherboard so i thought it would be better, but ill try to update my drivers and stuff. Can it be because my computer is 64 bit?
  5. hey i need some help, i got a AMD Radeon HD 6700 Series graphic card. After awhile when im playing ETS2MP then my game freezes but i can still hear audio, and when i do CTRL ALT DEL i get a message that my graphic card drivers has crashed. But its only when im playing ETS2. Im playing CSGO, LoL, Live for speed and other games but it doesnt happening when im playing that? Help please!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.