Veteran Driver VII
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About MikeKilo

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

266 profile views

MikeKilo's Achievements

1. Thank you guys. Tried the new DEF file without the special transport, didn't seem to help. But after downloaded the ProMods files again and reinstalled them in the mod folder.... It works ? Don't ask me what happens to them cause I didn't touch the mod folder since the 2.50 has been released.... Thanks again and see you on the road...
  2. Hi. Since yesterday I can't login to the ProMods Server, but I can login to the Simulation 1 or 2 for example. When I was driving 2,5 weeks ago everything was fine and didn't change anything since then. The error message is: "Connection refused. You are using an invalid Client." That's confusing cause any other than the ProMods Server are working ? Any ideas? btw: I already reinstalled the TMP client, the ProMods files and checked all the game files. Also downgraded and upgrades the game. I do not use the 1.39 BETA. Thanks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.