xTheSkyline

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About xTheSkyline

xTheSkyline's Achievements

1. Hello, my ETS2MP freezes after i entered the world. It happens around 5 seconds after entering the world. In the singleplayer works all fine, and thats not in safemode or so. I tried to run as Admin, but it dont worked for me. But when it freezes i can drive and have working sound, only the Picture freezes. My drives are updated. My System - Windows 10 (Is this the Problem?) - I5 4670k @4,5 GHZ - Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 GHz Edition (Gigabyte) - 8GB Ram CL8 1600 MHz (2x4GB) I attached my Log after i selected my Profile. Hope that are enough information to help me. Sorry for my bad english. LogETS2MP.txt
  2. Hello, my friend and i want to do some Jobs together but we never get the same jobs or jobs to the same City. Do you have a Tipp or something how we can get the same Jobs? Our Level is not very diffrent only 1 lvl. Thank you for helping!
  3. Hello, since yesterday my Game is crashing after i entered the world with luck i can drive 500 meters. The Error is obvious but i dont know how to fix this. The Error is something with DirextX9 and if i start it with Steam and select launch with DirextX its working perfect. But so i cant play the Multiplayer I hope you can help me! I attached my game log. My System if you need this for helping me: Intel Core I5 4670k GTX 780 8 GB Ram Windows 7 My drivers are all updatet. And Windows ist updatet too. I hope for help. game.log.txt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.