Johnboy106

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About Johnboy106

Profile Information

Johnboy106's Achievements

1. Can't wait to drive the police car!
  2. I know a lot of people are having this problem, but mine is quite weird. I played the old MP mod when you had to downgrade to 1.12 and that worked fine (first time in fact) But now with this one, no matter which version I try, or how many times I reinstall the mod (or the game) it doesn't work. I uninstalled the base game and deleted the steam folder/documents folder. That didn't work. I uninstalled the mod at the same time (and deleted the documents folder) and that still didn't work. Now here is the weird thing. I installed ETS2 on my laptop 2 days ago so it has only had the most updated version of ETS2 on it (unlike my desktop that has had older versions) I installed the MP mod on the laptop and it worked first time. I'm not playing on my crappy laptop just to play MP but I can't figure out why it works there and not on my desktop! Any help would be very appreciated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.