About Nureliuve

• Birthday September 6

Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    DAF
  • EU Garage Location
    Germany: Frankfurt am Main

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Nureliuve's Achievements

1. IDM kullanıyorsanız, buraya girip http://truckersmp.com/en_US/download download'a sağ tıklayıp bağlantı adresini kopyala deyip IDM url ekle kısmından ekleyip deneyin bir de.
  2. Logitech programı üzerinden ayarlarını Global'e alıp (böyle bir seçenek vardı diye hatırlıyorum) ATS içinden sihirbazı başlatıp ayarlamayı denediniz mi?
  3. The parameter -nointro is not really necessary but i need -homedir because i moved my ETS2 documents folder to "D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\ETS2\Euro Truck Simulator 2". Therefore I need to specify the "D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\ETS2" directory to -homedir parameter which does not work with ETS2MP. Otherwise game forces me to create a new profile.
  4. ^ The parameter I gave works best with SP. This is untouched ETS2MP shortcut: The parameter -homedir "dir" creates a Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder in the "dir" folder and forces the game to use that folder as save folder. Btw, the parameter you gave didn't work.
  5. Hi, I play ETS2 SP with these launch options: But I cannot use them on ETS2MP. It redirects me to create a new profile. Is there any workaround? Thank you.
  6. "Vapur, tren, yoktur bende fren Oyundaki tüm tren istasyonlarını ve limanları kullanın." Başarımı için nerelere gitmem ve ne yapmam gerekiyor? Ayrıntılı harita var mı? "Her limanda bir teslimat Tüm konteyner limanlarına yük taşıyın. (İskandinavya DLC'sini gerektirir.)" Bu konteyner limanları nerede? Ayrıntılı harita var mı? "Can taşıyoruz Br çiftlik hayvanı teslimatı gerçekleştirin. (İskandinavya DLC'sini gerektirir.)" Hangi firmadan alacağım bu hayvanları? Bu sorularımı cevaplayabilir misiniz? Teşekkürler.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.