Profile Information

• Known languages
    Enlgish

TruckersMP Information

Recent Profile Visitors

562 profile views

DatProJo's Achievements

1. ^ 25 - 30 constant. Didn't go higher
  2. ^ All of my drivers are up to date As much as this might help. I don't have any restore points. If I wanted restore anything to do with the system, I would format my C drive and install windows (Nothing but the OS is on my C Drive)
  3. ^ I have verified game cache and everything is fine. GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 760 SC CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k 4ghz RAM: 8GB Corsair Eco Ram PSU: EVGA 750W MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 5 My computer can run the game normally as I said in the original post I have reinstalled the game
  4. I go in game and I experience stutter lagging. The weird bit is that I played earlier today and it was fine. I join in again (after playing Overwatch) and it starts stutter lagging I restarted my PC but yet the problem still persists. If anyone would help. That would be great Thanks DPJ
  5. Thanks you! As soon as you mentioned g_force_economy_reset i realized i forgot to change it back to '0'. Thanks for the help
  6. Hey Guys! My game seems to put my truck in a "safe place" Even if I quit the game using the quit button. It will even cancel a load I had This is an annoying bug/glitch and I am not sure if it is to do with ETS2MP or ETS2 I have tried Re-Installing both ETS2/ ETS2MP. I have also cleared both the documents folder! Thank you for help DatProJo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.