LuckyEngineer

Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About LuckyEngineer

LuckyEngineer's Achievements

1. Thank you guys. It seems to work great now. Admin can now close the topic and move it to solved topics archive.
  2. Hey guys, I have a problem with TruckersMP client on ETS2. The problem is that my game crashes when i'm going to main menu of game (for example when i want to take order) or i end my order and appears summary board of route. Problem appears only when i play more than 5-10 minutes (before that time main menu works great) and in my area are many players (for example I played 1 hour and I wanted to go to menu or end route and there were many players in city - game crashed). Crash looks like that - game is still running but i can't do anything because in the desktop appears info about game's crash. I give you guys last crash log and photo of crash. I give you guys also my laptop's setup: i5-8300H, GTX 1050 (4GB VRAM), 8GB of RAM, 1TB HDD with 16GB Intel Optane SSD, Windows 10 Home x64 Here's my GPU driver's version: 398.36 Photos of crash: Game still running but it's crashed Info about game crash. I can't do anything in the desktop because it returns me into the game last_crash.log

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.