Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Renault
  • EU Garage Location
    France: Lille
  • Known languages
    Francais

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Ch4rl0_'s Achievements

Newbie (1/13)

• Collaborator
  • First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. Happy Birthday!

2. Ch4rl0_

Game crash

Great already it's better thank you I'll see the rest with ets2 support and thank you for the rest
  3. Ch4rl0_

Game crash

I found the problem is Reshade, the game is so much the game with I know where to look now I don't know if that's it but with the snowflakes maybe there is a conflict can I disable it?
  4. Ch4rl0_

Game crash

I had a crash in one hour of play it's much better than avant but hey I don't see why it crashes at some point
  5. Ch4rl0_

Game crash

I checked several times on the launcher before I got the old one I reinstalled everything it's already better, I played solo without Trucky it's ok then in multiplayer with Truckersmp and Trucky it seems to be good this time to see... Game.log: https://pastebin.com/1LdgZUAx ps: I also took another profile to try Cordially
  6. Ch4rl0_

Game crash

I have removed all the mods and modified all the trucks, nothing still causes these damn crashes, I contacted the ets2 support I don't know if they answer, to see...
  7. Ch4rl0_

Game crash

Trucky support looked at the logs and don't think this is from them but from an outdated mod
  8. Ch4rl0_

Game crash

Thank you very much, I will go to them.
  9. Ch4rl0_

Game crash

Hello Léon I join you the two links I hope it works it's a first on this site. Client: https://pastebin.com/BpS6JQ1F Game.log.txt: https://pastebin.com/rYJPn8Rm
  10. Ch4rl0_

Game crash

Hello, thank you but I tried everything it's always the same, I drive and at one point I have a black screen then a crash
  11. Ch4rl0_

Game crash

bonjour, mon jeu plante, je lance Truckersmp via Trucky, d’où ça vient ? J’ai redémarré le pc mais toujours le même j’ai pu conduire pendant 25min puis il s’est écrasé à nouveau, j’ai eu un message d’erreur. Merci d’avance hello, my game crashes, I launch Truckersmp via Trucky, where does this come from? I restarted the pc but still the same I was able to drive for 25min then it crashed again I got an error msg. Thanks in advance
  12. Salut, j'ai voulus envoyer un rapport, seul soucis pour choisir le serveur je ne peu pas cliqué dessus comment faire ? merci d'avance. crdt
  13. Bonsoir, @NightSword^ j'ai désinstallé puis retéléchargé le wintermod et sa fonctionne merci bien
  14. Bonjour, non j'ai lâché l'affaire ^^
  15. Bonjour @[Plasma] Sergey ton Google a bien traduit ? j'ai déjà essayé de mettre la pluie au maximum mais rien ne change et quand j'enlève le wintermod la pluie est la :/ merci quand même l'ami je ne vais pas me casser la tête même si c'est dommage.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.