Greviouson

Veteran Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Greviouson

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Greviouson's Achievements

1. Hi guys, I have a problem, a while ago I was on the promods server and a guy was crashing everyone so I decided to record. The video was uploaded but when I created the report on the truckersmp site I realized that I had to have a special player ID, which was done with a command that I did not do within the game. I uploaded the video to youtube and the user only sees but I don't have the id. Can you help me report it?. His player tag is Turk ????? , his username is clearly visible in the video. I put the link below. https://youtu.be/Y1wXBv_of-A
  2. dear friends, i have a problem with truckersmp. when i log , servers should be appear (simulation 1, 2, etc) but only i get this error (see the image below). I have tried everything, reinstall the game and truckers, disable the firewall, I have seen links from other pages with solutions but nothing works. I would appreciate your help?
  3. yes guys, finally it work for me... thanks ?
  4. where should i put this ""uset g_developer" and "user g_console". ???
  5. hi guys, I have been deactivating the rain in truckersmp for years because if i activate it the rain doesnt stop no more. the only solution for this is load an old save. Is there currently a solution for this problem?
  6. dear friends, i have a problem when i press T to deliver the trailer the game freezes and i cant do anything else, the only option is close the game.. any solution for this problem??? THNKS!!
  7. dear friends, i have a problem with f7. Every time i do f7 to go to the workshop the game freezes and i cant do nothing.. then i im forced to close the game. My friend have the same problem with f7, in gas station and with the delivery in companys. Can you tell me a solution for this problem??? THNKS :D?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.