TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Frate

Frate's Achievements

• First Post
  • One Year On
  • One Month Later

Recent Badges

1. As someone who used to play TruckersMP since 2016, this seems to be the first good changes in years. I can only speak for myself, but the way I play this game is by having a "Simulation"-Profile, where I drive realistically with dozens of mods and a "fun"-Profile, which I used to play on TruckersMP before the Speed-Limit changes back in 2019. I play TruckersMP to have fun and having a speed limit killed my fun back then, which is why I stopped playing TruckersMP. For those people who say "just play on the Arcade Server" there is no fun in driving fast, if there is no risk of making mistakes. It's still a game after all. Also there is no driving-game I know of, which has the entire continent of Europe as a map, with thousands of real people to meet on the road, where you can also just drive around for the fun of it. No game gives this experience. With those changes you convinced me to give TruckersMP another go, thank you for actually listening to the community.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.