ChickenDipper

Veteran Driver IV
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About ChickenDipper

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

ChickenDipper's Achievements

1. Hi, Just wondering if this is still in the works or planned? This would be a great day for truckersmp Here is original thread from a while back: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/topic/48171-any-eta-for-server-side-profile-and-economy-is-it-still-planned/ Edit: Suggestion description: A server side profile that locks the ability to save edit, stopping players being able to add unlimited money and also hiring of AI drivers not allowed. (maybe only relevant to one server.) Why should it be added: This also allows great sums of money to be earned with no effort. Causing more trolls as players do not have to worry about repair costs. It also takes away most of the progression aspect of the sim.
  2. I think they could turn it off, Just make it to you get kicked when trying to hire a driver maybe if it is possible. I have been rammed many times, but it's more the fact that the hired drivers take away the need to drive to make money yourself.
  3. Hi, The only question that remains is will this ever change in Truckersmp?
  4. Ok, thanks for the response, the issue I see with it is that because everyone can do this to earn large amounts of money very easily, it means that the progression aspect is taken away and that other players may/do use the fact the have so much money at their disposal they will just crash into you or not take the driving seriously because they know they don't need to worry about repair costs.
  5. Hi All, Been some time since I last played, would just like to know if the issue still exists where once you hire AI drivers they will continue to make you large amounts of money? If so is it not possible to just remove the option to hire drivers from TruckersMP?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.