zzdenda

Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About zzdenda

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

zzdenda's Achievements

1. Hello, When will the 1.35 update come into MultiPlayer? Thanks, zzdenda
  2. all files have been successfully verified, okey thanks
  3. You can send me the cream_api folder in win_x64, please?
  4. No, I still don't see the DLC in the trailer shop You can send me the cream_api folder in win_x64, please?
  5. that DLC doesnt work in MP Ok I'll do it
  6. I had a profile where I had quite the nicest kilometer and quite a lot of the map, and today I turned on the singleplayer (for the active play profile) just to delete the mods. Later I bought DLC Schwarzmuller. I installed this DLC and I forgot TruckersMP (after about 1 hour) and DLC ((Sorry for my ENGLISH))
  7. Yes it has been solved, I will not solve and I will play on
  8. one more thing I do not and DLC Schwarzmuller, in the game I can not at all and I have written that it is installed, and in the game as DLC something so I see that I have 9 dlc on .. what to do?
  9. Good Morning, I have some problem. I was in Denmark in the morning, I switched on SinglePlayer just to delete some mods, after about 30 min I turned on truckersmp and I saw something wrong, I had about 21 000 km instead of 33 000 km, I look at the map and I was somewhere near Prague ... Thanks for the reply.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.