PolPol

Veteran Driver IV
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About PolPol

PolPol's Achievements

1. Hello! That was the problem. My antivirus took that dll as a virus, I gave it the permissions and it solved me! regards! you can close the post!
  2. to the posters that you already put now add this. And I have everything perfectly well installed. And my internet speed is this
  3. Hello how are you? today when I start to play like every day, the launcher throws me an update, at the time of installing it and arrived at a moment I put a sign with this: "exception during a webclient request. Press ok to Retry" at the time of giving "Ok" continued putting the same poster. erase all records and even install the game again. When I try to install the launcher again, this poster is thrown at me (the "truckersmpprofile.png" downloading is stuck). I did everything I could, is there any solution? because until yesterday I played normally and today with the update this has happened to me. Help me please!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.