Driver
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About Derison

Profile Information

• Known languages
    Englisch, German

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Derison's Achievements

1. No, the problem itself isn't solved. That's why i'm asking for a permanent solution. I guess this project is a hobby for the whole team. I just want to draw some attention to this topic. Do you know one of those apps?
  2. Thank you, but that's another way to fix it temporaly. I'm searching for a permanent solution, without doing the same fix over and over again. I mean, this problem exists for a long time now. Just a few players have this issue. I reainstalled the game severals times, but nothing happened. Something needs to be different with my game, or is it maybe related to any account, like Steam or TruckersMP? I dont know if it's part of the problem, but all of my jobs are delayed too, so i can't deliver in time. Maybe a Developer has more informations?
  3. Hello, i'm one of those guys, who have this annoying problem with missing jobs. I know how to fix this issue with the economy reset. But it's very annoying, that I need to do this after every job I do. After I did one job, i need to force economy reset and reload my profile, to get new jobs available. No matter if it's a Quick Job or something Freight Market. So my question is, if somebody knows about a permanent solution for this problem, so that i dont need to reload my profile after every job. Greetings

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.