FireController#1847

Driver
  • Last visited

About FireController#1847

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

FireController#1847's Achievements

1. I'm not currently on the effected computer and wont be for a couple days, I'll report back once I am :)
  2. Alright, so I've tried all of the method above except PortForwarding (I'm unable to login to our router and my parents won't let me -_-), and I'm still having the connection issue. Anything else I can try?
  3. Alright, so I've been able to do everything but restarting my router (my parents are.. odd about that). However, now my game is constantly crashing over and over. The report is attached. Also, the few times I did get it to launch, it is now not even attempting to connect (the chat is entirely blank). Unsure of what my next step would be. Edit: Just kidding, disregard all that I just said. I found out why it was crashing and it wasn't related. I'll edit this again once I try restarting my router.
  4. I just signed up and downloaded this mod to try it out, and I've created a brand new profile in ATS, but whenever I get into the game world it says "OFFLINE" in the top right corner and the only thing in chat is "Connecting to United States server..." Things I've tried: Running steam & the launcher as an administrator. The launcher is on the latest version. I have no idea where I could find any logs. Things of note: This is all the information it's given me. I can login just fine. Edit: I found a folder in AppData called "ATSMP." I've attached the associated log files (they didn't help). log_spawning_02.02.2019.log chat_02_02_2019.log client_02_02_2019.log

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.