Veteran Driver VI
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

1 Follower

About Markk2112

Recent Profile Visitors

437 profile views

Markk2112's Achievements

1. I have changed it to 0 and saved it but I still get the same message. It seemed after a few failed attempts that it change back to 1. Could it be that its not saving properly? Should I have in my ETS2 folder a preview config folder and a separate config folder? I also have 8 folders called profiles. 1st one is just called profiles but the others are "profiles 1.1.4.2.1s).bak Should I have in my ETS2 folder a preview config folder and a separate config folder? I also have 8 folders called profiles. 1st one is just called profiles but the others are "profiles 1.1.4.2.1s).bak Also when I look at the config notepad in the extra profile folders the economy is sometimes set to 1. Should I delete the extra profile folders? YES! That was it, I had to change the economy to 0 in the profiles folder as well as the preview config notepad in the main ETS2 folder. I have a feeling this is what you guys meant. Sorry I'm not great with stuff like this Thank you very much for your help Flying Dutchman and Firestarter. Your help is very much appreciated!
  2. I just tried to disable the dlc that I have. I had Scandinavia, Going East, UK paint jobs and High Value cargo activated. When I started up the game I got to the load save screen which hadn't happened before but I wasn't able to load the save as it said dlc was required Here we go. http://pastebin.com/EV5PzEJn
  3. Ah yes, I think that's it. I'll try it now No, that's not worked. I'm sure it's something like that. Is there anywhere where I can find what the config notepad and preview config notepad should be set as. Thanks
  4. Hi, I appear to be having a few problems with ETS2MP. When I log in, a message appears saying game change detected. Jobs cancelled etc. etc. (sorry I can't remember the rest of the message). This is after I have saved my game in a different location to my garage. For example, I was in Southampton earlier and I saved the game there. When I started the game up again, I was back at my garage in Rotterdam. This always happens and I also have to turn on my front auxillary lights and roof auxillarly lights every time I start the game. Any ideas on how to solve this problem? Thanks, Mark
  5. Thanks very much scarface! Nice name by the way!
  6. I was wondering if all the DLC available on steam will work on ETS2MP? I was looking at getting the going east pack, high power cargo and UK paint jobs. Thanks
  7. This keeps happening to me. I can't play ETSMP anymore as it crashes all the time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.