Veteran Driver III
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About casualpotion

Profile Information

• Known languages
    Türkçe İngilizce

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

casualpotion's Achievements

• Dedicated
  • First Post
  • One Month Later
  • One Year On

Recent Badges

1. I've solved with SCS Software Support. I was using game controller, they said unplug it and try again. It didn't crashed after that. They can close the topic. Thanks
  2. @.Scanva I've tried them but changed nothing. I figured this out; it's not about the truckersMP. It's about Game. My game crashed when i was playing offline again.
  3. @.Scanva here is my mod list. I have no mod in my favorite list.
  4. Everytime when i was playing game(during driving the truck) My game suddenly shuts down and gave me nothing as report or warning. Can you help me? Edit: My drivers updated, my wifi speed and connection quality are awesome.
  5. Söylediklerinizin Hepsini Yaptım Tek Tek Denedim. 4 Defa Destek Talebi Açtım Kimse Yardımcı Olamadı. Problemi Çözebilecek Yok Mu Gerçekten?
  6. Winter Mode Kurarken Connection Refused. You Are Using An İnvalid Client Hatası Alıyorum. https://imgur.com/vFOjmV6 Oyunu Defalarca Sildim Yükledim Ve Modu Doğru Kurduğuma Eminim Windows 10 64Bit

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.