Antonov69

Driver
  • Last visited

About Antonov69

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Antonov69's Achievements

1. Is owning a truck a requirements of ETS2MP? Because i dont have a truck yet.
  2. Sorry if i posted it wrong but i new here. Also not sure if it the right place to post Game: Euro Truck Simulator 2 Mod Version: Version 0.2.2.5.6 Controllers Used: wireless Xbox 360 controller Description of Issue: After making a new profile and doing my first job, whill waiting in qued, after a few sec i joind the server, i get the message that i late for my job. When arriving on location the game sads i needed 159081 hours and 12min to completed my job... How to reproduce: Make new profile, start new game, join MP server and take your first job from the list, after joining the server its says your running late.. Screenshots / Videos: see screenshot i also encouter a other bug and that is when completed my first quick job and i want to start my secend one that are no Job available.... i know you can fix that by adding a file but that shouldent be the case right ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.