Zyklenome

Veteran Driver III
  • Last visited

About Zyklenome

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Zyklenome's Achievements

1. I am surprised as to this many people having answered by question. It is clear, I should be more careful :D. Thank you to everyone who took time and answered, it really helped me a lot. This should be moved to solved. Thank you
  2. Oh my gosh, thank you to everyone for answering my questions! I will be sure to be careful!
  3. This is my second question on being banned for today. I have 4 bans. And if a year passes by without me getting banned at all, and I get a fifth ban more than a year after my 4th ban, does this count as a fifth ban or does it go back to '1st' ban? I am asking this because I am worried about it because I am in no mood to make another steam account and buy the game and all the dlc's (around $50). Also, is there another way around this? Can I make a new TruckersMP account without making a new steam account? Thank you in advance.
  4. Yeah @Frosty and @[VIVA] PsychicznyMajster I understand. I understand that I have broken some of the rules, but some are just too intense and misunderstood. I have a final question, is there a way to add a new truckersmp account but keep the same steam account? Or else I would have to make a new steam account once I get to by 6th ban (which I hope won't be soon) and I don't have any intentions on making a new steam account. Thank you again, and I hope that was my last question for now :))
  5. Hello to anyone reading this. I have 4 bans. All of them ridiculously stupid but that doesn't matter. So my question was, do these bans ever go off of my record or what? I feel like a 'criminal' with these bans and I'm scared that when I'm going to get to my sixth, that I am going to be banned permanently. I read somewhere that if there is a years' time between the fifth and sixth ban that you don't get permanently banned on your sixth. Thank you to anyone who is kind enough to give a reply
  6. Oh, good to know. Thanks for replying so quick! I can get to driving now :DDDD
  7. So I have been wondering if doubles are allowed in TruckersMP. I haven't seen anyone to this point with doubles but I was wondering if it was because they're not allowed or nobody likes using them. If they are allowed, are they permitted everywhere?... or only certain places. This is the mod I am planning to use... https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1113405579 If anyone could answer that would be really nice Edited: I have another question... speaking of allowed things, I was curious as to being allowed to drive a classic Volvo F, which is a mod. Would I get banned for driving one? Link to mod... https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1131584022 Thanks in advance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.