Emkou

Veteran Driver
  • Last visited

About Emkou

Emkou's Achievements

1. Okey I tried everything a couple of times the change of password,email looked for the same steam and truckersmp email,verified the game cache and copying the email and password from notepad none of them worked for me i have played the game 40 hours i didn't have this problem i got it after PC reinstall i reinstalled it couple of times these days to see if it gets fixed but nothing i will contact with the support to see what we can do together. THANKS GUYS AFTERALL
  2. Hello.So I have the following issues first one is when I start the truckersmp launcher its all white but the buttons appear and I CAN click them when I get into the login menu in the game I put my email/password and they appear to be invalid I changed them nothing happened then I wrote it in notepad and copied it again not working I don't know what can I do. ANY SUGGESTIONS ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.