omerf

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About omerf

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

omerf's Achievements

1. omerf

no jobs

thanks so much it fixed thanks
  2. omerf

no jobs

hi everybody i have no jobs in mp and singleplayer either, in documents there isnt any force economy reset thingy so i cant do anything please help thanks.
  3. thanks but i didnt understand anything at all do you have photoscan you send it if hoyu have thanks for responding
  4. guys i bought a 180 degrees wheel before but i dont know how to set it up. i want smooth controls. example when i turn the wheel right a little bit it goes to the end. can you send your settings if you have a 180 degrees wheel ? thanks for responding
  5. hepinize meraba ben ps4 ve pc için çalışan direksiyon arıyorum bütçem en fazla 350tl .önerirmisiniz güvenilir biryerden olursa sevirinim teşşekürler.
  6. Thanks Everybody problem solved i hope every games community will be like this in future :]
  7. hi thanks for responding. i cant find the Truckersmp file in c i only got truckersmp launcher and dont got coreets2mp.dll in it i did the ultrasurf thing it was fixed but i closed to test it but it was temporary or i always have to open ultrasurf before entering?
  8. my launcher keeps downloading coreets.2mp.dll when i click install available updates 15-20times it works but ingame my time is stuck at tuesday 16:35 when i close the game to solve that my launcher says install available updates and i cllick again 15-20 times i thnk time happened becuse of no jobs bug i already tried pressing f1 and redownloading many times

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.