sebuS_

Veteran Driver
  • Last visited

About sebuS_

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

sebuS_'s Achievements

1. Hi! today I installed a new graphics card GIGABYTE RADEON HD 7770 1GB DDR5, in other games like a "CS:GO" "ROCKET LEAGUE" i got +60 fps with full details and resolution HD ( 1920x1080 ) but in ETS2 and ATS2 my card dont' work, on the highest settings I have the same fps as the lowest ones. after entering ets2 in the menu I have 3-5 fps, but after changing the resolution from 1650x1080 to 1920x1080 in the menu I have 60-70 fps, previously with 2gb ram and the NVIDIA GEFORCE 9500 GT card I had 30 fps at 1680x1050 and lowest settings HERE MY GRAPHICS DRIVER AND SPECYFICATION MY PC (IN POLISH LANGUAGE): http://prntscr.com/malfq9 (sorry for the best english in this subject, i created this with translate)
  2. sebuS_

brak fps

Cześć,mam pewien problem. Ostatnio zakupiłem nową kartę graficzną ( Gigabyte Radeon Hd 7770 ) , grając w gry typu Cs Go, Rocket League na rozdzielczości full hd fps nie spadają poniżej 60 lecz w ets2 jest mały problem otóż w menu na najbardziej wymagającym tle i ustawieniach wysokich jest 90 fps, natomiast problem występuje dopiero po załadowaniu mapy wtedy to już masakra, 8-10 fps nie zależnie jakie ustawienia będą ( ustawiłem najniższe + 800x600 i nadal to samo ) Specyfikacja Komputera Intel Core 2 duo 3 ghz 4 gb ram Gigabyte radeon hd 7770 Sterowniki mam aktualne bo sprawdzałem przed chwilą. Macie jakieś rozwiązanie?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.