Profile Information

• Preferred Trucks
    Volvo
  • American Garage Location
    California: San Francisco
  • EU Garage Location
    Sweden: Stockholm

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Telescuffle's Achievements

1. I respect that you clearly don't like speeding and that's fine. I've been on the receiving end of reckless drivers plenty of times. But speeding doesn't need to mean reckless. @R Sharpe and I are simply voicing our opinions on the changes here so that the devs can get an idea that some people don't agree. I'm going to make an assumption that the reason most people didn't play simulation servers is that they liked having the ability to put their foot down when they want and not be forced to drive slowly everywhere. So do you really think player retention will be good when they find out that they can no longer have the freedom to speed up on long empty roads? Time will tell but the fact that the server where speed limits were not imposed and collisions were on was so popular compared to others is probably self-explanatory.
  2. I'm sorry, but that still doesn't sound like fix. Has anyone thought to run a survey to find out what people want? Theres 4 EU servers, so maybe a rethink of each one should be considered?
  3. So I'm not convinced about the speed limits. I think having them in busy urban area's makes some sense, but for so much of the time when on motorways, the roads are empty and most people can safely drive above the speed limit. I understand that most accidents are caused by people driving to fast and I'd assume if you have any stats that most of them happen in urban areas. Instead of restricting players speed on the freeway, you should encourage them to drive safely! Bonus's for those the drive X distance without crashing or some player recommendation system for demonstrating a good drive etiquette . I'm not sure if any of this is possible as its a mod but as someone familiar with games design, this rewarding of players to play how you want them to play is a much better design than limiting players. Just as big of an issue as speeding is those that ignore signal and traffic lights in urban areas as well as people driving on the wrong side of the road. Speed restricting isn't the best answer here! As for cars with trailers, i think this is just asking for trouble. Most car drives I see are the biggest culprits of unsafe driving and i dont think a caravan will help this in anyway. Having said all that, i appreciate the ongoing development of the mod and on the whole think the devs are doing a good job. So thank you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.