ImYourNemesis

Veteran Driver
  • Last visited

About ImYourNemesis

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

ImYourNemesis's Achievements

1. Yes I am satisfied with the answers given. Thanks for the info!
  2. So, I was driving along the highway and then i suddenly saw something going on on the opposite lane, so i drove forward a bit more and park on the shoulder lane. Then I use the freecam to record the incident. Is this illegal? Will I get penalized for it, as according to the rules: "Spamming our report system with useless reports, reports using continuous freecam (Cam 0) to record or anything similar can lead to a ban from the report system." So for example, is this illegal recording?
  3. He kinda answered my question. But just to clarify my situation, I was ban as I crashed into oncoming traffic on a narrow road due to a minor lag. I appealed this and the game moderator accepted it. My ban was removed. So does this mean this ban never existed at all?
  4. One of my ban appeal got accepted but it still shows up in my ban history. I was wondering if I can still apply for certain roles such as game moderators? I know you have to have one year of clean record before applying. I got a ban in January 2018, and only 9 more months to go, and I don't want to wait an extra 3 months for a ban I did not deserved. Thanks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.