Chrisszzyy

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About Chrisszzyy

Chrisszzyy's Achievements

1. Does anyone know where to find instructions on how to use the new report system? Pressing TAB, I can't use the mouse to click on anything? Releasing a list of new features with no link to documentation for them is a bit bloody silly.
  2. Hope; it's definitely disabled!
  3. I think you should read the thread again - It doesn't just test to the nearest server. Kmac said he tested to France and the US which looking at even the results proves this - Look next to "Server"...
  4. That doesn't make sense - If it was a DDOS attack on the server, everyone would suffer the same issues.
  5. That doesn't seem to be normal behaviour from a connection - I've been kicked quite a few times myself despite having one of the best connections you can get in the UK - 76/18Mbps. I think this needs to be looked into more. From a Network Engineers' viewpoint, his latency shouldn't jump high enough to cause that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.