MorbidFable

Veteran Driver IV
  • Last visited

About MorbidFable

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

MorbidFable's Achievements

1. Thank you to everyone who replied. I fixed it by force closing my game that was running in the background apparently.
  2. Everytime I launch truckersmp I get this issue. I've re-installed it twice and reinstalled both my games. I've everything as an administrator too It says {System.UnauthorizedAcessException: Acess to the path 'C:\ProgramData\TruckersMP\core_atsmp.dll' is denied at System.IO._ErrorWinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IOFile.InternalDelete(String path, Boolean checkHost at LauncherV2.Md5Utils.FileNotMatched(String file, String fileMd5) at launcherV2.Mainwindow.checkforupdates()) Press OK to try again or cancel to visit our download page.
  3. I reinstalled both the game and the multiplayer mod and I am now unable to even open the launcher for truckersmp.
  4. @wwesn Thanks for the reply, it appears to be not top priority. I only own ATS and probably will never buy ETS. Seems like ATS is incredibly underloved by everyone.
  5. Hey thanks for the help but the version it says I need is not available in the beta options.
  6. Does this have anything to do with me not being able open my ATS multiplayer? It says I have an out dated version. I'm very new to this.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.