Veteran Driver II
 TruckersMP Profile
  • Last visited

About RibPack_Wolf_Boy2

Profile Information

• Known languages
    Norway, English

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

RibPack_Wolf_Boy2's Achievements

1. Hi guy`s. Before I do anything, I can remove the steering wheel in console in the mp. Can I do this without getting in truble? Thank you.
  2. Hi. I was able to start the mp with version "temporary 1.34 for incompatible mods, but then I can`t log into the world of trucks because of wrong version. So I downgraded the ets2 to NONE-Opt out of all beta programs again, but then the mp would not start the game, back to zero again. Then I tried the above suggestion but that did not help ether. So I`m stuck. what in the woods is going on? I played the multiplayer yesterday or so. I have done nothing to my computer or the game what so ever. I don`t understand.
  3. Hi guys/girls. I need some help starting up Ets2 multiplayer. It has worked all the time right up to now. it tells me I got the wrong version. The right version for the mp is 1.34.0.17s. I did not understand this so I started up the regular ets2 and it`s say 1.35.1.0. I then went into the steam/properties/Betas and there it was saying NONE-Opt out of all beta programs like it always has been on. I tried to downgrade to a later version on the list. Did not help. I tried to set it to NONE-Opt out of all betas again, with no luck, Still the same problem. I tried to uninstall the mp, deleted all the mp folders. Downloaded a new one, installed it, but the same problem again. The game still say 1.35.1.0 :( Can any one hellp me? So the question is, What do I do? Do I have to delete the game itself? What about my profiles. do I loose them? I have no backup of the game. Note: I have also verified the integrity of game files with no error. Steam/Propertys/Updates: I have it on "Only update this game when I launch it" And I`m only playing Ets2 MP. The regular Ets2 is boring. Thank you for all help.
  4. Hi people, can anyone tell me how to get a jobb in mp? with job I mean joining a company. I am new to that so I don`t know how. My driving skills are werry good and I also follow the rules like in real life, that is what this game is al about right. I am at level 42 at the moment so lot`s of driving hours behind me. in ets2 I have a company with 5 drivers and 2 million on the account, without cheating. I hate cheating. My ranking in world of trucks is not so good becaouse I only play that in mp, just to get the real feeling to drive with real people. but sometimes there is to much idiots there so some of my jobs goes to h....... So if there is anyone that can tell me or need a driver please let me know. A little story....Here the other day I was playing mp and parked at the service center. there was 5 trucks standing there, same color and had a company name. well. I parked my truck and admired the trucks standing there and tought to my self that had to be a seriouse company. I told them that their trucks was werry nice, nice color and everything. And what I was getting back was... " and your truck is ugly as hell, and I think you can get lost, you are standing at our service center. so with that story I have only one thing to say. "I want to join a seriouse company and not a kid store"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.