crazyryders01

Veteran Driver
  • Last visited

About crazyryders01

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

crazyryders01's Achievements

1. same it should only kick you out if your idle too long. customizing or building shouldn't count or need to put the time longer before kicking idle players GTA on ps4 is 15 min gives you time to go get something to drink or something lol. but the game and online is great i know it may be out of topic i was trying to figure out how to create a virtual company and recruit players with me Thanks for the help in advance... i havent been playing that long online
  2. yeah i lost a few weeks of gaming... the latest file i was able to save is 10hrs in hehehe but i got it to run
  3. when i used that one it pause the download when its almost done. i tried them all one of them i can log in online but it wont let me load the save file the 128.1.x download dont want to complete i have to uninstall the game to refresh it
  4. hi i tried that truckers mp say i got 1.28.1.2 but i need 1.28.1.1 or something like that i dont have the exact number i know im .1 over wondering if you had any idea what i click wrong would be awesome to play online again thanks
  5. thanks just what i needed to know im just curious it was just bad timing i just recenlty bought the game and played with it for about a week i had a demo before until i was able to get a better PC to run the game better. im not trying to rush anyone or saying they arent doing it fast enough. i know it not as easy as it looks and some things an make it harder to work around it. i guess it wasnt a great idea to ask looks like everyone took it the wrong way
  6. i didnt say for them not having a life just wondering if anyone had an idea on it when it would be ready APRX. time
  7. does anyone know anything on the progress on the online community getting back up and running. i been looking for some update wasnt able to see any forum for it thanks Keep On TRUCKING

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.